Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Seeds 2

The rest of my seeds came today, Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy. Finally some hope of spring from this very cold winter. I my self am not a winter person I like warmer weather. I would be perfectly fine with a nice 70 degree temperature all year long. I know I lose the wonderful seasons or I could just move some place that had a nice even temp. range all year long.

I do have a list of all the seeds I got for you all to look at below have fun.

Broccoli, Basil, Beets, Snapdragons, Cabbage, Parsley, Henna, Phacelia, Celery, Oregano, Woad, Zinnia, Pickles, Rosemary, Indigo, Cerinthe, Paprika Pepper, Sage, Dyers Broom, Kiss me over the garden gate, Cayenne Pepper, Thyme, French Marigold, Zucchini, Eucalyptus, Fullers Teasel, Nasturtium, Spinach, Soapwort, Hummingbird Plant, Egg Plant, Weld, French Marigold, Sun dry Tomatoes, Bachelor Button, Amish Paste Tomatoes, Sweet Pea, Tomatoes, Jacobs Cattle Bean, Tri Pack Snap Bean, Yin Yang Bean, Garbanzo Bean, Carrots, Lettuce, Cauliflower, Rice Pea, Pomegranate, Sesame

5 comments:

Penny said...

New seeds, what fun! I think I enjoy the planning and anticipation of gardening nearly as much as the gardening itself. Have a good time. =)

Penny said...

Oops! I meant to ask what is "Cerinthe".
Thanks!

Chuck said...

I also enjoy the planning and visualizing how the garden will look through out the season. But of course my visualization never realy works out that way.

Chuck said...

Cerinthe is a lovely purple bell flower. It grows 18" in height and works well as the back of a border. This is the first time I'm growning this so we'll see how it turns out.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.....


___________________
Rozydesouza
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free