Monday, February 2, 2009

Tucker

The other day I was making the bed with some clean sheets. Well Tucker decided to help me. He got up on the bed while I was putting the fitted sheet on and told him if he didn’t move I was going to make the bed with him in it. He didn’t move so I picked him up and put him on top of the fitted sheet. So he stayed there so the sheet wouldn’t move. Then I put on the flat sheet and then the blanket the whole time Tucker was under them moving around to making sure they were nice and smooth so he said. (I didn’t believe him either.)
I put the pillows on then the comforter the whole time he just stayed under all of that. Then I guess he thought it was a little to warm for him self so he poked his head out a little. Check out the picture below.

That crazy cat he really never helps make the bed instead just like to play under the sheets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.....



___________________
Rozydesouza
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free