Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We have a vest people



Yeah!!!! Woo ho!!!!! YES!!!!! Happy dance!!!!!!!!!! I love it when things work out the way they are supposed to. O if you are trying to figure out what is he talking about my vest is done and it fits. Happy, happy, happy.

Front of the vest.



Back of the vest.

My main concern after it was washed that it would shrink too much. The way it did for the first two wool vests. The actual shrinkage for the vest is a little off from what I used by 1 % for length and no difference in the width. Never the less it fits well and looks good and I like it.

7 comments:

Woven Spun said...

I totally love it. Where did you get the pattern to do that?

Chuck said...

I got the pattern out of Weaver's Study Course, by Else Regensteiner. Page 41 is devoted to the loom vitted vest.

Maggie's Farm said...

What a terrific vest, and it fits so perfectly. Love the color. Would like to have seen the face that goes with it!

Chuck said...

Hi Maggie's Farm Thank you for the comment. If you would like to get a glimpse of my face just look at my profile pic.

Karen said...

Nice job on the vest.

Chuck said...

Thank you Karen I'm glad you liked it.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing....


___________________
Rozydesouza
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free