Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tableware 2


I didn’t forget about the table runner, weaving it was a little difficult. So it took a little longer then I wanted. The trim I was going to do was Solomon’s trim I have used it before but my mind was not hem stitching the correct number of warp threads together. So that’s not going to work for this one.

In stead I have decides on something else that is pretty cool too. I’m using three different fringe treatments. Before you all go WHAT. I thought it would be fun to use three different fringe treatments. The first one is the half hitch alternating, five finger braid and the last is the square knot. I’m doing one of each then repeating that order all across the selvage.

I was only able to do a small amount today but will finish it in the next couple of days and blog the finished piece.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.....



___________________
Rozydesouza
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free