Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year


Happy New Year to everyone, for this New Year I decided to become more discipline in my work. So hence the blog, I figure to have a blog you need to blog about some thing. In my case it’s weaving, spinning and natural dyeing (with the occasional gardening, nature and fun stuff). So as simple minded as I’m being I decided the blog will force me or at least won’t hurt me to do more work (put me on a schedule so to speak).

I also hope to make some friends from the blogging world, help anyone that I can through the blog and learn from those that have been at this much longer than myself. So the way I see it it’s a win win situation all the way around. That works.

3 comments:

Maggie's Farm said...

Have fun blogging. I'm warning you - it's habit forming! I look forward to checking your blog from time to time. Enjoy your weaving in this cold weather. Where in this world are you located? I'm in Central New York, near Cooperstown.

Chuck said...

Hi I live in the Lehigh Valley area of PA. Easton to be exact.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing....



___________________
Rozydesouza
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free