Friday, February 6, 2015

Pin Looms

I got my pin looms Wednesday night and started playing with them immediately. I finished up making samples last night.

I will say if you have any interest in pin looms, I strongly suggest you consider Blue Butterfly Originals. These looms are solidly made, mine are made of cherry wood. They are made the same way as the original Weave - It looms. The initial starting point has four pins on either side of the loom. Then three pins and a space, that continues around the loom. All the looms work the same, it doesn't matter the size or shape.

Since I had enough left from my tax rebate I was able to purchase one of each size. This may seem like a lot, yet this gices me unlimited possibilities. The looms I purchased are 2"-2", 4"-4", 6"-6" & 8"-8" that is a that is offered for the square looms. I also picked up theses as well. A 2"-4", 2"-6", 2"8", 4"-6", 4"-8" & 6"-8".

Below you will see pictures of the looms. If you have a chance let me know what you think.

No comments: