Friday, February 6, 2015

Pin Loom Samples

As I said in my last post I started playing with the looms as soon as I got them. I had some cotton ombré yarn and as you will see in a moment there are some striking possabilities with this type of yarn.

I used a pastel rainbow yarn, the kind you see baby blankets made from. Depending on which loom you use and how the yarn is dyed your colors can line up or mix thru out. Defently when I have more time I will explore this area.

I have the pictures devided in sections of all the 2" pieces. Then the 4", 6", & 8" pieces. I did it this way so you can see the potential with just arranging the pieces around abd fitting them in like a puzzle. I plan on making many things with these looms so as I do I will show you the results.

Please enjoy the pics and leave ma a note if you like.

No comments: