Monday, June 8, 2015

Toiletrie Bag

A while ago Ed had mentioned he would like a toiletrie bag to take his stuff down to the shower with. Well I got the idea to use the pin looms to make the bag.

I decided I would make eight inch squares. A total of eight would be needed, I would then make it a draw string bag. I decided to use a variegated cotton yarn in browns or fall colors if you will. I made each square with a different pattern. I sewed each square together then gathered the bottom together. I then crocheted the top to have squares to thread the string through to make the draw string. After that I washed and dried it.

Ed really likes it and I thing it xame out well myself. I'm glad I got that project done, I am now planing another bag project. This one is going to take longer.

No comments: