Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

The new year is here and for the first time in quite a while I slept in. We usually get up between six and seven to go for a walk. We skipped the walk today and I enjoyed some extra rest time. Ed and I have been enjoying the New Year quiet at home for the last couple of years. We just prefer not to be out with drunkards driving.  Our evening was spent watching the ball drop at home.
 

This year instead of resolutions I have decided to make goals for myself. This feels more positive to me, then a resolution that can be more like a punishment. Plus if to much is going on then I can cut down on my list. I got a origami calendar the other day, one of those some thing different a day calendars. This one teaches you how to make a different origami each day. Let me start there.

  • Make and learn a new origami piece a day.
  • Meditate each day.
  • Getting the farm back into having more animals.
  • Organize my time better.
  • Blog More.
  • Get a large amount of stock made to sell.
  • Make the garden work.
  • Eat healthier.
  • Be healthier.
There not in any particular order but I think those are some achievable goals. As I'm sure you have guessed it I'm tired of the way last year panned out. So now I take back what is mine and take re-control of my life and my life with Ed. Having others knowing or unknowing influence us in a negative fashion needs to stop. That is what the above goals are for, life always gets in the way, yes. That doesn't mean we can't work on our selves and lives to better handle those situations. So again a Happy New Year To Everyone, may all you desire come to you with ease in this year of 2016.

No comments: