Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bookmarks

One of the things that I want to have for sale are bookmarks. Last week I setup the inkle loom and the card for just this reason. Last November when I setup to sell for Bacon fest I was unprepared. I only had very expensive items and key chains. There was no middle ground I went from 10 or 12 dollars to a couple of hundred. One of my goals is to have things in al sorts of price ranges. The bookmark them selves are on the low end of the spectrum. Yet they add verity to the mix so I thing that they will work.

The inkle ones are just a strait forward design. With a green and hot pink checker board border and the center is done on the purple end of the spectrum.

The card ones I decided to do the Star of David or also known as the Star of Salomon. The star is done in black with background variegated and the inside points being lavender. I think the colors on both of them work really well. Let me know what you think.

No comments: