Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chickens 2 weeks

Well It’s been a week since I talked about chickens or peeps to be more precise. Let me just say in that weeks time I set up a second brooder for the little ones. They where getting to big to all fit in one. P4270001

They have grown in there wing feathers and are flying in the brooder not around the house. They all but have tail feathers and there combs are starting to form.

They are still in the cute stage with some baby fluff on top of there heads. I make sure I handle them a little bit each day so they get used to me and humans in general.

They seP4270003am to enjoy the attention they get and some of them even look at you like. Hey when is it my turn or why is he getting all the attention. Its neat to see that they like to be held or picked up at least. If there are any problems later that they need to be moved or held. It should be a nonissue.  P4270004

I’m not sure if you can tell by the pictures if they have grown. But in real life you sure can, I will keep you all posted on the growth and changes.

No comments: