Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Seeds Planted

Today was seed planting day. I got all my summer seeds sowed and in there warm little incubators so they can germinate. A total of 36 different varieties of plants in 4 flats of 72 cells per flat, that a total of 288 seeds that I sowed today that’s a lot. I do have a couple of more trays to plant yet one for the front yard of the house and one for a garden near the vegetable garden. I have to wait for the seed I planted today to germinate so I have room for the next two trays. Below I have a list of all the seeds I planted if you would like to check it out.

  • Delivious Tomato
  • Principe Borgehese Tomato
  • Chrimson Cushion Tomato
  • Amish Paste Tomato
  • French Marigold
  • Parsley
  • Basil
  • Nastrium
  • Pomigranate
  • Egg Plant
  • Dill
  • Cheese Pepper
  • Paprika Pepper
  • Cayanne Pepper
  • Hungerian Black Pepper
  • Sage
  • Rosemary
  • Sesame
  • Thyme
  • Oregano
  • Amaranth
  • Indigo
  • Woad
  • Henna
  • Weld
  • Dyers Broom
  • Fullers Teasel
  • Eucalyptus
  • 2 Variaties of Zinnia
  • Ipomosis Rubra
  • Kiss me over the garden gate
  • Snapdragon
  • Cosmos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.....
___________________
Rozydesouza
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free