Monday, February 23, 2009

Cables and Arans 4


I’m sorry for not getting a chance to post my knitting last week. Life just some times gets in the way. I really hate when that happens :p I do have ten more samples knitted up, you can check out the picture. I am working on a new weaving project. So I hope, if all goes well I will have that all done this week. I also need to get my seeds started. But I need to wait until nest week to get all the stuff I need. Money is short this week.

So in the next couple of weeks I should have a lot to blog about. Cool because that means that I have been doing a lot of work. O ya one more thing this weather better warm up, we had a really nice day about a week or so a go, it was up close to sixty degrees and of course now its back to being really cold.

If you couldn’t tell I don’t care that it’s February in PA when it’s supposed to be cold. I prefer it to be a little warmer and no I’m not moving to a place that it is warmer that’s no fun then I wouldn’t have anything to complain about.

No comments: