Sunday, December 31, 2017

Another New Year's Eve

It has been  roller coaster of a year. As you can see from my post's I did well in the beginning of the year. But piddled out at the end. The normal life stuff got in the way. There was a death in the family and my father-in-law became the administrator for the estate. The estate is in Florida and that means my mother-in-law needs to be taken care of. So there have been several sleep over weeks at the farm.

So with that and there was a period of some tightening of the belt. An still we made it to the end of the year. This is all good and I of course wanted to post my New Years Eve post. Which I have done for quit a while now.

As tradition hold I will not talk about plans for next year until then. So for the moment please enjoy your plans to ring in the new year. For I will see you all tomorrow.

No comments: