Saturday, March 18, 2017

Philadelphia Flower Show

A week ago today Ed and I went to the Holland themed Philadelphia Flower Show. An yes they had a lot of tulips but that wasn't the only thing. To our surprise they had a lot of industrial pieces through out the displays. They also had a lot of vegetable gardens incorporated in there displays as well. Pus bicycles were also a large piece in this years accent's. I realize I am late with post my trip. But I was a bit busy this week so I really didn't have a chance until now.

I typically post all the pictures that I took. There are well over two hundred so with out an album it just isn't going to make much sense. With that said I am only going to post a few of the pictures here. This is one of those trips that we haven't made in a couple of years. We are glad we made it to this one.










No comments: