Saturday, December 31, 2016

The end f a ........

Hello everyone I t has been a while since I have been in my Blog. I tried very hard to post at least once a week. To keep everyone up to date with what I have been doing. This year has been very difficult to the point that not only did we not have money in part of it. We lost our internet and even though I went to the library I wasn't able to up load pictures. I became frustrated and just decided to give that up, not for any other reason then my own frustration of every thing going on.

So actually in September Ed had gotten a full time job and a decent wage. Then in October He had gotten a second job that he was the manager. I too worked there and our money where saved for projects. ED's money is all going to the farm project and mine is going for crafty crafts. S in the small amount of time we worked (only seven weeks) we actually collected a nice chunk of change. So at least we have some money to jump start are dreams.

So the year in it's self was a very hard one. Not being able to do a lot and the stress and frustration of not getting anywhere is very difficult. I wish it on no one, s I am very glad that we are at New Years Eve. I need new energy and that is exactly what the New Year bring's us. So with that up date I will see you all next year.

No comments: