Saturday, December 31, 2016

Books

Before the New Year arrives I did want to share some books that Santa brought me. I actually got many books but these seem the most relevant here. The cook book is in an attempt to eat healthier. We have a Japanese friend who has cooked for us and the food is very healthy. So I am going to try and do that here for us. I would also like to incorporate the Mediterranean diet as well.

The book on Hex signs is a bit of a passion. I have always been intrigued by them and had did some research on how to make them. So this book is very easy t follow and perhaps I will be making some in the near future. We will have to see.

The last two are books on straw craft or also known as corn dollies. I do have a book on the subject but I wanted to learn more and that's what these books will help me do. I would like t have available some finished pieces. That is a goal for the new year.

So at any rate I have some reading to do in the New Year to hone my skill and become a better person. Again see you all in the New Year.

No comments: