Wednesday, March 30, 2016



Last September I had picked up a Halloween cross stitch piece. My goal was to work on it a little each day and it would be done before Samhain or Halloween. Well that didn't work out as planned. I even worked on it up until Christmas. Then life got complicated and I wasn't able to get back to it until recently. Well it is now done, it's a little black wizard kitty in side a Jack - O - Lantern. With some bat's and a candle to light the area. A cool thing with the kit is they add some silver monofilament thread. This gives an illusion that there is a light inside the pumpkin and the candle flame.

Before Christmas I was able to get all the cross stitching done. I wasn't able to get the back stitching details in. So that is what I have been working on. I think it came out great, one of the things I like the most is doing the details. The whole piece changes after that step and it almost comes alive. A fun piece even if it's a little late or early. All how you look at it.


No comments: