Monday, March 21, 2016

Chicken

A year ago while I was in Frenchtown NJ. Ed and I stopped into the Spinnery which is a fiber arts store, spinning, weaving, knitting etc. while I was shopping I noticed a kit to make a knitted chicken that holds a plastic egg. I had the extra money so I picked it up as a reminder of a time gone by. When I had one from Grammy who made them. I thought it would be fun to make myself one and have a bit of nostalgia as well.

An guess what I never got to making it until this past weekend. So much got in the way last year that I never got to it. So over th weekend I made it, well actually I can make more then one. The kit come with  more then enough supplies to make several. I generally don't buy kits, I thing thy are a little pricey. So I don't bother, in this case it was well worth the money since I can at least get four out of the kit. That means they cost me about $3.00 each, without time included. Not bad at all and I think I can get a couple of more out of the kit. Cool and fun I'm glad I bought it.

No comments: