Friday, January 25, 2013

2013 Seeds

Spring is in the air, well since I got my seeds that I ordered that is. I used the gift card Santa got me and got a whole bunch of seed. P1150032 If you haven’t herd me say this (if you have don’t listen) I order my seeds very early. Not only do you get them early you also don’t have to wait longer during the rush and you also get what you ordered since there shouldn’t be any sold outs this early. I have a list of the goodies below if anyone is interested in checking them out.

  • Violet de Provence Artichoke
  • Mary Washington Asparagus
  • Blue Lake Bush 274 Bean
  • Golden Wax Bush Bean
  • Chioggia (Bassano) Beet, looks striped when sliced
  • Golden Beet
  • Amarillo Carrot (yellow)
  • Chantenay Red Core Carrot
  • Cosmic Purple Carrot
  • Little Finger Carrot
  • Boston Pickling Cucumber
  • Aswad Eggplant
  • Dwarf Coffee Plant (just for fun and my own coffee)
  • Flax
  • Quinoa – Cherry Vanilla (grain)
  • Jenny Lind Melon (cantaloupe / musk melon)
  • Tigger Melon
  • Cayenne Long Thin
  • Red Cheese Pepper
  • Sweet Red Stuffing Pepper
  • Glaskins Perpetual Rhubarb
  • Abu Rawan (tomato)
  • Principe Borghese Tomato (drying)
  • Tomato Gypsy

I thought you would also like to know that they are all heirloom seed.

No comments: