Monday, December 31, 2012

Year in Review

We are now again cresting upon the end of one year and the beginning of yet another one. This time every year we make promises that are never kept (for most people that is). We say we are going to be better in the new year an some people are. Right now the world is in a hard spot the economies aren't good in many places of the world. Job’s are still hard to come by and governments can’t figure out how to fix the problems (or they do find a way and can’t get everyone to agree). So this is the end of the year, pretty much just like the rest we’ve had in the past few years.

As far as my end of year, well lets just say I would like to be happier. I don’t want you to think that I had this offal, horrible, terrible year. Because I really didn’t, you always want things to be better like be able to stop smoking, win a million dollars, win two million dollars, maybe three million (ok so I got a wish list that has money on it, in this day and age you can’t do anything with out it and besides it’s what you do with it that matters). To get a better look at the kind of year I've had you can look back at my blog history.

This year well I got to do some fun stuff, work allot, do more fun stuff, work a lot more, get some fun stuff and STOP SMOKING. Yes this year was the year I stopped smoking. I haven’t had a cigarette since September and I don’t plan on going back. That is one of the reasons I didn’t tell anyone in October. I wanted to make sure I had quit first before I said anything. So that has been my year how about you.

No comments: