Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rooster

Back in August Ed and I where in Hobby Lobby (if I've been good sometimes Ed takes me there). While we where PA230011 walking around we got to the needle art section (next to the yarn, knitting, tatting section). He got a phone call and while he was talking I found a cross stitch rooster. The really cool thing was instead of grapes, this rooster is surrounded by olive branches with olives amongst them. I thought that was the coolest looking rooster. Ed finally got off the phone and I showed it to him and he liked it as well. So I got it.

I started it about a month ago, after I got the Christmas pieces done. This is the upper right hand corner. When its done it will be 12” – 12”, once  I finish the cross stitching in this section, I will put the detailing in this section. Then I will work on the upper left corner. When I get the detailing done I’ll post about it.

No comments: