Friday, October 5, 2012

Christmas

Ok not really Christmas the holiday, just a couple of items that I was working on for Christmas. Back in July when we where selling at Saylorsburg the couple set up next to us had a lot of craft items. I was looking through them to get something to work on in between customers. I did, it was a watermelon with a crow. A nice little country piece (which is currently MIA, so sorry no picture of that piece).

Latter in the day I looked through the boxes of craft stuff again and picked up a dozen different cross stitch and needle work pieces. PA050008 From those I picked up two Christmas Pieces. One is a free standing Santa, with his bag of toys.  A very bright and colorful piece. The second is a pillow done on linen not aida, which was a first for me. I have never worked on plain fabric before, other then stamped cross stitch. This piece could have been framed or turned into a pillow, I chose the pillow. This piece is more country and a lot of fun to work on.

PA050004 So I had vowed to have these two pieces completed for this years Christmas. I did just that and in plenty of time for the holiday season too.

No comments: