Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lace Days

A little over a week ago I had the advantage of going to Lace Days in Lafayette NJ.P2120001 This event was put on by the Lost Art Lacers I had a wonderful time. They had displays of lace, try your hand at lace making and supplies galore. I was able to get some new books and bobbins, plus some other things that I needed to continue with my lace exploration. This was a small event but still packed with a lot to see. I was even able to meet up with some friends so all in all it was a good day.

 

P2120002

This was the show its self to the left is where you can get all the supplies.

 

 

 

 

 

P2120004

That would be me really examining some bobbins.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                             

Micheline, Lynda and myselfP2120005 I look horrible by the way. I look much better in person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

P2120007

This is the try your own tables.

No comments: