Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

 

It’s a New Year, last year I had not promised a whole lot. I don’t like to promise any thing really. I feel if it happens perfect, new year if not then your not hurt since I didn’t promise it to begin with. I am wrong with that, not so much the promising but not making goals for my self and trying to achieve them. I’ve been thinking about it and you need to set goals for yourself. Life always gets in the way but you still need to have realistic goals.

So this year I have some thinks I would like to make for competition for the fair. I would like to make more of my gifts, do some self studies in weaving, bobbin lace, knitting and tatting. I have some projects that I keep saying I’m going to do and just haven’t. There is also farm and gardening to plan in there as well.

This sounds like a lot but in reality it’s not, I have to work on scheduling my time properly. Not letting other things get in my way of that. Once I achieve that then we should be good to go. I of course will be planning on some fun things to do too get a break every once in a while.

So Happy New Year to everyone.

No comments: