Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

 

Another year has come and gone. While I was contemplating this past year, at first I thought I really didn’t do much or accomplish much. That really isn’t true. Now don’t get me wrong everyone wishes they have done more in the year. But I think very few of us look back and see what we got accomplished.

I got to go to the PA Farm Show and get a lot of fleeces, I raised chicks which is a whole story in itself, fun and rewarding non the less. Did well with selling produce this year, which took up most of my time over the growing season. Revamped my Inkle loom and was doing self study on inkle weaving. Learned a new weaving technique, I’m referring to Bobbin Lace (which is a lot of fun I may add). Got too meet new people and make new friends.

So no I didn’t get everything done this year I had hoped. But I got more done than I originally thought. The New Year is less then fourteen hours away, so perhaps next year i will get even more done. Time will tell, see you next year.

No comments: