Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010


A very Happy New Year to everyone. One year ago today I started this blog, I wasn’t able to blog as much as I would have liked to this past year. So this year I will have to work on that.
I really never talked about the garden last year because it was a flop. It was so cold last summer that nothing really grew. So I just left it alone for the year and I’m starting to plan out this years garden. The way the winter has been thus far I am hopeful that this summer will be normal for this area.

I never got all my weaving done that I wanted to last year so I will be working on that this year as well. I do know that when I have the veggie stand open in the summer it will be much harder. Maybe I will have something figured out so that I can weave while I’m working the stand. We shall see how that works out.

I am also hopeful on getting out a little more on small adventures and blogging about them as well. I don’t have any thing planned but then the spontaneity is usually the best method. I really don’t have any idea of what the adventures maybe so we’ll wait and see.

One last thing we are working on getting some chickens. These will be for egg production and not meat. There hasn’t been any decision on what type of chicken or the total number as of yet. We are working on that as well as getting a chicken coop put together. So as that gets going you’ll here about that.

So again a Happy New Year to everyone, and may this year be fun filled, healthy and prosperous for every one.

No comments: