Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!


 I am being truthful, I am planning on blogging more. Partly it is time and I wasn't able to do any project. I have a little more money this year. I am able to do more in that respect. That wasn't the only hick-up.

A goal that we have for this is selling more from the farm. Not only produce, but also things that we have made. For me to be able to do that I need to get a little more organized. Make a list, a schedule, and of course, act in it. To help with that Santa got us not books to do those things with.

Another thing is to get back on the diet that we had started actually in '19. Due to the virus, we were unable to follow it to the letter. It was hard for me to find some of the items I needed. We should be getting back into all of that soon enough.

Here is to the best of the years we have already lived and to making our dreams come true.

No comments: