Monday, July 13, 2009

I am so....

I am so sorry for not posting anything in such a longtime. I have been very busy with several things at once. So I’ve worked on getting some things posted which are below. As the rest of the summer gets here I will try to post more things thru out the season.

I have explained in the other posts what’s been going on except for this part which I’m going to try to post about more formally. In June we started selling produce and that has taken up a lot of our time. I will explain that in a later post.

So I do hope you will all forgive me in not posting for such a long time and please enjoy the new posts below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..........



http://realestate-oklahoma.blogspot.com/2008/04/real-estate-resource-lawton-oklahoma.html